Applications are invited for the position (s) of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details are given below:
1. “Centre for Molecular Medicine” funded by DBT
Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research Fellow (Project) (Two positions only)
Dr. Anil K. Suri Director/Project Investigator firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research experience.
PS- The Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such as NET/ GATE etc for applying for the above positions
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA 2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
5. Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30th August 2017