International Conference on Plant Developmental Biology
3rd National Arabidopsis Meeting
International Conference on Plant Developmental Biology (ICPDB) 2017 is planned to be organized at the beautiful campus of NISER, Jatni, It aims to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and building of new collaborations between leading researchers from all over the World working in the cutting edge of plant science. It will bring together eminent speakers and investigators who are at the forefront of different aspects of plant developmental biology research. We plan to focus on 4 different themes as follows.
- Flowering time regulation
- Phytohormone signalling
- Plant-Pathogen interaction
- Plant stem cells
Besides the International Conference, this gathering will also facilitate the 3rd National Arabidopsis Meeting. This meeting, every year brings together most of the eminent Scientists of India who use the model plant Arabidopsis thaliana.
The program includes symposia, poster sessions, oral presentation, special discussion sessions on selected topics mentioned above. Young researchers, Ph.D. students, Postdocs will get an opportunity to present their work and compete for best poster and oral presentation awards.
- Students ₹ 4000
- Indian participants ₹ 5000
- Foreign participants € 250
Registration fees include accommodation, Food and conference material
For Accompanying person- contact Helpdesk ICPDB email@example.com
- Early registration 30 Aug 2017
- Late registration* 15 Sept 2017
- Abstract submission 15 Sept 2017
- *late registration fees of ₹ 1000 applicable.
Could not register online, Do not panic- contact Helpdesk ICPDB firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees should be transferred via NEFT to the account with the following details
- Name: ICPDB
- ACC. Number: 373701000005555
- Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
- Branch name: NISER Jatni Campus
- IFSC code: IOBA0003737
- SWIFT code: IOBANBB159
- Registration is mandatory for all participants
- Oral presentation, poster presentation and Invited speakers should upload the Abstract
- Students Category means:- Pursuing Ph.D., MSc and Bachelor
- Young Scientist Category means:- Ph.D. Awarded, Teachers in Universities and Colleges (below age 40)
- Students are eligible for hostel accommodation, Any other type of accommodation request is chargeable
- Registration fees of invited speakers will be reimbursed at the conference desk
- UTR:- Unique Transaction Reference number
- Kindly contact help desk for any queries concerning accompanying persons.
About the Organisation
NISER is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India. It strives to be among the best in the world in terms of science education and research. The Institute is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute. It is functioning from its new 300-acre campus, which was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on 7th February 2016. Currently, it has five schools, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Humanities. For more details log on to www.niser.ac.in .