Scientific Research & Program Coordinator Job (Only Freshers)
Job Title: Scientific Research & Program Coordinator
Qualification & Requirements:
- Post Graduates (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and Bioinformatics) candidates are required.
- BTech (BioTech, Bioinformatics)
- BPharmacy, MPharmacy
- Work experience 0 to 1 year
Age limit: Less than or equal to 30 years old
Disclaimer: Experience with more than 1 year, Ph.D. and Post-Docs profiles won’t be considered
Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Inviting Professors, Assistant, Associate from Universities and Directors, Managers and Executive from Reputed companies throughout the world.
Be a main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee and invited speakers for Conference content/for all conference related communications.
- Forming organizing committee and scientific squad with top quality scientists on the particular research.
- More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
- Adopt/attain information on new finding in the all related research fields regularly
- To make an event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community.Reporting
- Constant touch with reputed scientists and committee members. Use their services and advises to mark the event successful.
- Report on status of the conference to Director, Program Manager and Team Leader regularly and tailor each report to the receiver’s needs.
- Create Management Information Reports including conference feedback for further conference development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Passionate about Organizing
- Open to Flexi shifts
Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage
Send Resume To firstname.lastname@example.org
OMICS Group-International Open Access Publisher and Scientific Conferences Organizer in Science, Technology, and Medicine with its registered offices in USA and India.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia Pacific Regions in major countries like US, Brazil, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, UAE and UK with support from 1000 plus scientific societies and Publishes 800+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.