ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC
Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass
P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
A Walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held at National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001 at 10:30 AM on 04.08.2017 to select One Project Assistant as per details are given below:
Name of the project & project period: DBT funded BIOCARE project – Exploring genetic diversity across MHC class II locus and its association with differential immune response in indicus, cross breed and exotic cattle. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to the satisfactory performance, for a maximum of three years.
Position Title: Project Assistant
Project Title: “DBT funded BIOCARE project – Exploring genetic diversity across MHC class II locus and its association with differential immune response in indicus, cross breed and exotic cattle. ”
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years at the time of Interview
Emoluments: Rs. 8,000/- per month Consolidated
- Essential – B.Sc./B.Tech in the area of Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
- Desirable – Knowledge and working experience of basic molecular biology techniques.
The above position is purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview at 10:30 AM on 04.08.2017 along with original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates who are extremely sincere, hardworking and committed to research will be given priority.
All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
- On the date of Walk-In-Interview required Degree Certificate should be in hand.
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects.
- Date of Interview – 04.08.2017
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001