Project Assistant Walk-In
CSIR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Thiruvananthapuram-695019
Advt. No. : PA/08/2017
CSIR-NIIST Institute invites eligible candidates for a Walk-in-interview for filling up the purely temporary Project Assistant Position
- Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram –695 019 at the scheduled date and time cited above.
- Candidates reaching after half an hour of the scheduled time will not be entertained.
- Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible.
How to Apply:
- The prescribed application form downloaded from the website (www.niist.res.in) and filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of testimonial/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application.
- The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of test/ walk-in-interview