Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow
Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of undersigned on payment of Rs. 200/- in shape of Bank Draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for One JRF’s @ Rs.25,000/- pm for first two years and @ Rs. 28,000/- pm for subsequent years in the research project “Development of high yielding naked barley variety suitable as food purpose using mutagenesis approach, CSS-65 (PC 6224)”funded by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Trombay, Mumbai in wheat section for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- B.Sc. with minimum OGPA of 2.0/4.0 or OCPA of 5.0/10.0 basis or 50% marks
- M.Sc. Plant Breeding / Plant Breeding & Genetics / Genetics (crop plants) / Biotechnology (crop plants) / Biochemistry /Botany with minimum OGPA 3.4/4.0 or OCPA 6.5/10.0 or 65% marks.
Note: Candidates having a post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with three years Bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification and two years research experience. However, Ph.D. candidates are exempted from this condition.
The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the qualifications by the last date of submission of application
Desirable: Experience/ research work in relevant field
- The last date for the receipt of applications (duly completed in all respects) in this office is 09-08-2017.
- Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.
- The candidates should appear for interview on 14-08-2017 at 10.30 A.M. in the office of the undersigned.
- No separate information for an interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date 09-08-2017 and Interview on 14-08-2017 at 10.30 AM)
Endst.No: PB-VI.AU.2017/ 19782-832
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.