Apply for P.hD. Life Sciences Admissions 2017
SkolTech is currently accepting applications for Ph.D. study in the Life Sciences programs.
|Modes and duration
Full time: 4 yearsTuition fees
No tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process
|Language of instruction
If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Selection Round dates: September 11-12, 2017
Submit your application for the Selection Round till August 10, 2017
Application to Skoltech consists of two stages:
Stage 1. Application at Skoltech’s online portal
PhD program submission deadlines:
|Ph.D. Program||Application Deadline||Selection Round Dates|
|Life Sciences||August 10, 2017||August 29, 2017|
- As part of the admission process, applicants should indicate the Skoltech faculty member(s) with whom they wish to pursue doctoral studies. Applicants may review the Skoltech faculty profiles before beginning the online application.
Stage 2. Selection Days
During Selection Days, participants go through interviews and an English test (for those who don’t have TOEFL or IELTS certificate). Invitations to Selection Days are reserved for those students who submitted the strongest online applications.
The Skoltech MSc and Ph.D. programs provide multidisciplinary educational experience in brand-new facilities with world-class professors with international exchange opportunities with no tuition fee and one goal: to prepare students to impact Russia and the world and foster socio-economic development through scientific discovery and technological innovation.
- Courses and supervision by world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- All educational programs delivered in English. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Wide range of courses; individual study plan that allows students to obtain a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Open dynamic international environment bringing together hundreds of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech.
- Cross-curriculum double-degree programs and network educational programs with leading Russian universities, wide opportunity to attend different courses in this universities inside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to perform a research and learn the best practice in world-leading universities, laboratories, participate in international conferences, a variety of academic mobility programs. More than 1/3 of our students perform a research or an educational component in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University, University of Calgary, Harvard Medical School, National University of Singapore and other world-leading universities.
- Integration of research, education, and innovation. The culture of supporting student start-ups.
- “Student package”: significant stipends and free medical insurance.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.