“Save Water, Water will save us”
Water and Sanitation Management Organization,
Water & Sanitation Management Organization has been established by the Government of Gujarat as an autonomous organization to promote, facilitate and empower village panchayats and rural community to manage local water resources and water supply. It is registered as Society under Registration Act 1860 & Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. Applications are invited to hire services on the following posts on 6-8 months contract basis for the implementation of NRDWP scheme in the state of Gujarat.
Applications are invited to fill up the following posts in various districts of the state on 6- 8 months period on contract basis for the implementation of NRDWP scheme:
Position Title: Assistant / Deputy Manager (Water Quality)
Tentative Posts: 18
Maximum Age Limit (as on 30/04/2017): 35 Yrs.
Monthly Fixed Remuneration Rs/- : 17,000/- OR 23,000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria:
- B.SC (Chemistry/Microbiology) from recognized university Minimum first class with relevant working experience of minimum 1 year. OR
- M.Sc (Chemistry/Microbiology) from recognized University
How to Apply:
Application Form available on WASMO website should be downloaded and filled properly and kindly bring along with other documents (original as well as 01 self-attested photocopies for document verification purpose) at the time of Interview.
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted at Staff Training College, Old MLA Quarters, Sector 17, Gandhinagar-382016. Kindly remain present in between 10.00 AM to 12.00PM.
- Above all post are only for a specific period of 11 months and will come to end on the expiry of the contract. These appointments are for projects implementation, so if the project comes to an end or any change in the pattern of the project is made, the contract may come to an end under these circumstances.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in any district of Gujarat & can be transferred to any other place. The decision of Chief Executive Officer will be final in such cases.
- Candidate should be capable in online working at Computer and have Knowledge of English-Gujarati and Hindi languages.
- The final decision to increase or to decrease in the above numbers of posts will be taken by the organization.
- Date of Interview – 15-07-2017 (Saturday)
- Time of Interview – 10.00 AM to 12.00PM
- Venue of Interview – Staff Training College, Old MLA Quarters, Sector 17, Gandhinagar-382016