Scientific Officer – Microbiology
SRL is the largest Diagnostics Company in India having an impressive ‘Reach’, providing superior quality diagnostics services to its customers through a very efficient network of labs and collection points.
Job Title: Scientific Officer – Microbiology
- Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To analyze internal and external quality assurance specimen/ samples.
- Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
- To incorporate result entry of tests performed.
- To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
- To maintain records of all reports.
- Maintain proper storage of specimens/ samples as per SOP.
- Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
- Critical/abnormal findings to be escalated.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in Microbiology Department – 01-05 years
Education: UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Chemical
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required