Scientific Officer – Microbiology
SRL is the largest Diagnostics Company in India having an impressive ‘Reach’, providing superior quality diagnostics services to its customers through a very efficient network of labs and collection points.
Job Title: Scientific Officer – Microbiology
- Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- To analyze internal and external quality assurance specimen/ samples.
- Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
- To incorporate result entry of tests performed.
- To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
- To maintain records of all reports.
- Maintain proper storage of specimens/ samples as per SOP.
- Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
- Critical/abnormal findings to be escalated.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in Microbiology Department – 01-05 years
Education: UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Chemical
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
SRL is the largest Diagnostics Company in India having an impressive ‘Reach’, providing superior quality diagnostics services to its customers through a very efficient network of labs and collection points. The vision to create SRL diagnostics was driven by the philosophy to provide high-quality accurate tests/ outcomes at affordable prices to the masses. SRL is known for high ethical standards synonymous with ‘TRUST’ and each and every constituent of ‘Team SRL’ follows immaculate value system.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.