Novartis is a global healthcare leader and has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We appreciate and welcome your interest in joining our team of associates from more than 150 nationalities who currently share our mission to care and to cure.
Job ID : 217575BR
Position Title : Trainee Associate Scientist
Division : Global Drug Development
Business Unit : TECHNICAL R & D GDD
Country : India
Work Location : Hyderabad
Company/Legal Entity : Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area : Research & Development
Job Type : Full Time
Employment Type : Regular
1. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks
2. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
3. Plan, organize, perform and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc. under minimal guidance from more experienced team member.
4.Efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
5. Provide raw data documentation and results evaluation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
6. Optimize existing analytical methods and develop more efficient ones.
7. Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP ’s.
8. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
9. Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
10. Actively contribute to team goals.
11. Evaluate new lab equipment
12. Contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment
- MSc/MPharm with 0 – 3years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry English
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Dissolution, HPLC, stability assessment of dosage forms and/or inhalation methods
- Working knowledge in the use of the following instrumentation: GC, titrimeters, UV/NIR/IR spectroscopy. Advanced computer skills: LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems, MS office
- Effective team player, able to work in a flexible, dynamic working environment
- Good knowledge of cGMP requirements
- Good oral and scientific writing skills
- Good multi-tasking with good time management skills